- Define the DataGrid Control
data refers the object being rendered. So, data.Name refers the the instance data Name within the object. Here the item renderer defines each item from the site list as a label. The label is then styled as follows:
- The text is assigned the color #009ad4
- Text is underlined when the cursor is placed on it and removed when rolled out.
- It uses the hand cursor for the mouse
- When text is clicked it calls navigateToURL method to launch the web site. If click event is calling a method defined in your file, you need to qualify the call withouterDocument to bring the functions within scope. For example,